Monday, May 4, 2009

Art college?

hi erm, can anyone suggest to me some universities or colleges for arts?





i would like to know more art colleges or universities or academies all over the world. by 'art' i mean visual arts, but since art schools have all types of art, so whatever art schools are fine. just tell me, i wanna know. and tell me how you think about the school and stuff, you know.

Art college?
I went to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for a little. AI is a great school with many locations and many different fields of art to study. I was not a fan of the city of Pittsburgh so if I had to do it all over again I would have gone to the AI of Seattle like I first wanted to do.





Check out http://www.artinstitute.edu/





Good luck fellow artist!!
Reply:go to the rhode island school of design in providence.


No comments:

Post a Comment