Monday, May 4, 2009

Art questions?

# What is art?





# What do you like about art?





# What do you not like about art?





# Do you think art is important to humans, why or why not?





# How much art have you been exposed to in your life, and has this shaped your opinion of art?





# Is there some art that has personal importance to you? If so, what is it and what importance does it have?





# Do you make art? What kind (material or style) and why? If you don’t make art, why?

Art questions?
* Art is a skill as a result of learning or practice. Art comes easy for some and it has a VAST from theatrical, literary, fine art paintings, tattoo artist, culinary, etc....etc....the list goes on.





* I like how people can express themselves or their feelings using objects or substance to create something that others can appreciate.





* I can't say that "I don't like art" because I do in all it's different forms.





* I think art helps a person reduce stress by creating art and it also helps others reduce their stress by appreciating what artist have already created...an example would be music. Music soothes a lot of people that listen to it. Music is also a form of art.





* I have been exposed to art all my life and I can't say there was a period when I "noticed" that art changed my opinion on art itself.





* Art does hold an importance to me such as the clothing designs I choose to wear on a daily basis to the interior decor of my home. It gives me sanity knowing my environment reflects the type of person who I am.





* I have taking art classes every year since 7th grade to sophomore in college and place first in the majority of art competitions and shows. I would say I'm a realist and usually use either paint or ink as my medium.


No comments:

Post a Comment