Monday, May 4, 2009

Best art shows for digital art? abstract art?

I do a lot of abstract art most of it is digital - I got my Masters degree in Computer Graphics in 1989 an I"ve been doing digital art since, but only as a hobby - I did other things for work, and I'm looking into trying to do art full time. I'm trying to find out ways to get myself established.


I live in Central Wisconsin and my art really isn't appropriate for this area in that they really want nature,etc. and my stuff is more abstract - I'm open to ideas.


I'm looking for which art shows are the best for digital art and abstract art or both - thanks





thanks

Best art shows for digital art? abstract art?
I can recommend an online community called Depthcore. It showcases abstract digital art and occasionally photography and music. While its not a place to sell your work, its got connection to many resources. One of which is Deviant Art, where you can sell your work.





Anyway, I would check these out, and ask the members there.





http://www.depthcore.com/





http://www.deviantart.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment