Monday, April 12, 2010

Art homework help.?

I'm doing pop art for my art GSCE's and then we're changing the project over in december.


What kind of pop art should i draw?


I've ran out of idea's


And my school's closed due to half term so i can't get no papers.


I need to use BOLD writing and drawing %26amp; BRIGHT %26amp; dark colours.


I've picked this for my gcse so i need abit of good grades.


Someone help please?


Thanks


x

Art homework help.?
I'd focus on Roy Lichtenstein. His pop-art normally fell into a comic book style, often a single frame. Loud, flat colours and bold writing which sounds exactly like described. Also, unlike other pop-art, his meaning and emotion were conveyed much more directly through words and facial expression, and he peices were much less of the subtle poking fun of society that Warhol and others worked with, so depending on your style this might work well for you. You could do a single frame of something important an emotive in your life, or something you feel strongly about.


No comments:

Post a Comment