Monday, April 12, 2010

How do i start doing anime art commisions?

How do you think I should start selling my anime art online?


I'm planning on doing the following:


-Deviant Art


-eBay


-Getting a paypal account


-After I have enough money-A art website





I currently only do oringinal sketch art. So should I allow requests, put them on deviant art, and if they like it-sell on eBay? Or should I just put it on deviant art and show that the original is for sale on ebay?





I there is anything else you could recommend, or you yourself sell anime art *or anime art* please tell me.





Thank you!

How do i start doing anime art commisions?
I am often supprised that Anime/Magna drawings sell as often as they do on deviant art (which isn't very often but I hear of it just as much as any of the other mediums). So I'd start deviant art and then ask those folks what they'd reccomend, its a nice place to get feedback if you ask.
Reply:if im not wrong you can now sell your art on ebay.com (:


so i guess the best places would be Deviantart and Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment