Friday, April 16, 2010

Art uni graphic design no GCSE's??

Hi, i'm currently on an art and design access course. I have no GCSE's because i was ill during the time i was meant to take them.





I want to do graphic design in university. I have a whole portfolio of impressive work (life drawings, graphic art and designs, posters etc) and my tutors have said they're impressed with my work.





My question is, is it possible I could still be accepted?? if they see my portfolio and are impressed with the work?





I'm asking because, it is an art uni, and i'm doing an access course right now. Do you think i still have a chance??

Art uni graphic design no GCSE's??
well i got accepted into leicester and queen mary to do law and i have no GCSE (xcept maths and english) but my grades in college are really high. all that most unis are gcse maths and english so if u can do them in college as i did, that will be good. to answer your question, yes you can get into uni without gcse's but not any of the top ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment