Monday, April 12, 2010

Art in Sacramento?

Do you know of any art galleries in Sacramento, CA besides the Crocker? Any art studios that are open to the public would be good also.





Although I love most art, I haven't been exposed to much of it in this area. I know they've been trying to build up the downtown area a bit, so I'm hoping I'm just not seeing what's available.





Thank you!

Art in Sacramento?
The Crocker is a museum not an art gallery, it is an actual museum and has a great collection of California artwork, plus much more and also has changing exibits. Sacramento has an excellent art scene with lots of galleries. Here is a link to the second Saturday website http://www.sacramento-second-saturday.or... this site will show you many of the galleries in Sacramento.


No comments:

Post a Comment