Thursday, November 19, 2009

Art and Mental Disorders.?

I'm very intersted in finding the correlation between art and mental disorders. Why are so many artist, whether it be music or art or whatever , have mental disorders. I'm not trying to be offensive, I take art myself and hearing they people in advanced art talk about what therapist they go to like it is a common thing. Why is this so? 9/10 I have one ,too.

Art and Mental Disorders.?
What you need to know, it that creative people tend to be much more sensitive and in tune with their emotions. Sometimes we get too deep, and if we are not careful, our emotions take control. That is why there are more artists with psychological issues then any other personality type.
Reply:They have many feelings and if these emotions are displayed into the artwork, the results should be appealing.

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment