Monday, November 16, 2009

Which Chicago art fair is better, 'Schaumburg Prairie Arts Festival' or 'St. Charles Fine Art Show'

I am an artist. I paint oils on canvas. Landscapes. I am looking to participate in an art fair THIS PARTICULAR weekend (May 26), during which both these shows take place. I am trying to figure out which of these two art fairs is better. I would define the "better" art fair as the one in which I can sell more my fine art. Maybe NEITHER is good enough! I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Which Chicago art fair is better, 'Schaumburg Prairie Arts Festival' or 'St. Charles Fine Art Show'
First, those are not in Chicago, and I am sure something in the city proper would benefit you more. Second, selling at art fairs is a very sketchy business. Most people want something to match their living room. True connoisseurs are rare. It might be best to choose which will give you the greatest exposure and that may not be in the 'burbs at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment