Monday, November 16, 2009

Art-related SENIOR PROJECT ideas, anyone? PLEASE?

I posted a question asking for senior project ideas last week, received a few helpful answers, and finally realized what I want to base my project on.





In order for me to graduate in June, I have to have a senior project completely. I have to have 30 hours of work, a mentor/expert, an issue that can prove to be controversial in some way or form, and I have to end up writing a research paper, etc.





I finally decided that since I plan on attending art school after I graduate and it's a strong point of mine, I would like to do something ART-RELATED. anything art. anything involving art. but it has to be artsy.





PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS!


i really, really need help asap.





thanks for any assistance%26lt;3

Art-related SENIOR PROJECT ideas, anyone? PLEASE?
Find an art gallery and volunteer there....you can learn a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment