Thursday, November 19, 2009

Album art not working in Sansa e250?

I have a Sansa e250 and I've been trying to put album art with the songs for the longest time ever. It's not a very big deal, I know, but the album art thing is just really cool. I've tried pasting album art on WMP and syncing it almost 30 times, and I've tried the tag editor Tag%26amp;Rename. I saw someone say to put in the picture you want in the album folder and name it Album Art, but when I tried to do that it gave me this error message:


"The file "Album Art" is not supported on this device. This device can only accept audio, playlist, audio album and folder files."





Help is appreciated.

Album art not working in Sansa e250?
I have a Sansa e280R. I hate how you have to do this.


All you have to do is when you add a song in Windows Media Player, just Google the correct album name in Google image search.


Then under the photos there are numbers.


The numbers stand for pixels.


Find picture sizes that are 70x70 , 75x75, 100x100 , and sometimes 120x120


Just right click on that image and click copy


Then in Windows Media Player, right click on the empty album art box, and click Paste Album Art


And then Sync to your Sansa


(This process only works with Windows Media Player 11)


No comments:

Post a Comment