Thursday, November 19, 2009

Art colleges in Germany?

I'm a grade 11 visual arts major and I'm really worried about my future...I mean,I know I'm capable of pursuing a career in the visual arts field, but I just don't know which way to go. I used to be interested in interior design (it seems everyone was at some point), then I decided to go into advertising, then industrial design, and now I'm just completely stuck. I'm not sure that any of these things interest me enough to do them for the rest of my life... I can tell you that I really enjoy writing and drawing (mostly abstract stuff), but I can't really think of a career that would satisfy both of those interests...Also, right now I live in Toronto and it seems like it's not a very good place to be getting an art degree...I was thinking of going to Germany and getting an art degree there ( I was born there and studied German for 6 years in a different country, so I would probably pick up the language pretty fast...I learned English 3 years ago)


Do you know any good colleges in Germany?

Art colleges in Germany?
Duesseldorf has a great academy: http://www.kunstakademie-duesseldorf.de/...





To be able to study Arts in Germany you will need a letter of intend and a portfolio of 20 pieces of art that you did.


It's tough -competition is high - you will have to believe in yourself all of the time to do it. Good luck!
Reply:sure i think you should maybe you sloud stay with family they you wont have to stay on campus

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment