Monday, November 16, 2009

Art Boarding Schools?

I'm a homeschooled sophmore in Marietta, GA. There are no performing and visual arts high schools near me. Pebblebrook does not have visual arts and it's too far away. I'm mainly interested in Painting, Photography, and Creative Writing.


I have heard of Idyllwild Academy, Interlochen Arts, and The Putney School. I have also heard of The Oxbow School Semester Program in Napa Valley. Has anyone been to any of these school? What was it like? Do you recommend it? And does anyone know of any other arts boarding schools? My parents probably won't let me go and they are really expensive. But even if I can only go for a year or a semester, I really want to. The art scene is limited where I live. Thanks.

Art Boarding Schools?
Interlochen Summer camp


http://www.interlochen.org/camp/





http://www.interlochen.org/camp/summer_c...
Reply:ive been doing some research(cuz im looking for an arts schools too) and i thnk the best ones are idyllwild and interlochen and maybe walnut hill


No comments:

Post a Comment