Thursday, November 19, 2009

Build an art portfolio!?

I'm in deep trouble! I did high school art until grade 12, but have lost my art portfolio. I wanted to do Vet science and am doing a foundation year, but nwo I'd rather do Visual Arts at Uni. However, how do I build a professional art portfolio before entering Uni if I already graduated from high school?(My art pieces had an accident...)

Build an art portfolio!?
One of the biggest things they look for in a portfolio is figure drawing and anything drawn from real life. So have someone pose for you or draw still life or architecture. Stick to black and white unless you have some knowledge of color theory.
Reply:Get to work , dump your boyfriend and buy a really


nice digital camera . Also better do a power point


presentationand . I asked a friend from school to help me format mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment